Saturday, April 14, 2012

Backpacking through lower ranges of Himalayas


Back packing though low ranges of Himalayas experienced an amazing sense of tranquility and divinity. We group of around 12 people went Rishikesh, Haridwar and Mussoorie. For me it was an amazing experience few hours ago I was partying with couple of my best friends and suddenly got a mail from my peers and way my journey started a little high and completely dozed off. Went to Dehradun , handoff to my friends great planing before which I wasn't aware about. Off course management student so took care of every single details of the trip but best thing was even though we planned it to perfection unexpected things happened which made journey more intriguing. Whole experience was so amazing and tantalizing that I almost stood aghast to nature's beauty. Cracking jokes on every single little things and common a thread that joined us together was a sense of compassion and tenderness. As always someone has to be evil in our case it was Cab driver was bugged and nagged most of the times.
Not to forget river rafting in Rishikesh that made us push to limits.
One of the most amazing things were rocks in Ghuchu pani .For thousands of years these monolithic  rock sculptures have been witnessing the variations of weather, but still glowing as smooth as a sculpture curved yesterday. I touched all the beautiful walls of the curving to feel the history of thousand years. An immortal history that will remain be speaking till earth exists as a planet! I was thrilled and speechless imagining the masons who would be shaping the giant rocks at the very dusky hours a thousand years ago. 
The drive from Gurgaon immediately turned out to be worthy in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment